I thought in this day and age what better than receiving another form letter! Ok I will spare you the details but without you guys Mobile Forensics Inc and AccessData could not be the number one training company for digital forensics.
There are a ton of new courses, locations and software updates coming your way in 2012. Keep checking the mobileforensicsinc.com and accessdata.com site.
We hope to see you in a mobile training course soon.
So please have a wonderful holiday season and again thank you all for your support!
- <blog post> Android Driver Problems Solved can help an examiner when facing #DFIR driver woes ow.ly/NfOLq #Forensics 4 days ago
- RT @danmiami: Digital Forensics Daily is out! paper.li/danmiami/foren… Stories via @Celldet @AndreaCampbell @SumuriLLC 1 week ago
- BLOG > Burners and BackDoors on the CPD website. Take a read! ow.ly/N0dY7 1 week ago
- The Mobile Forensic Examiner Blog has a new home! Update your feeds! blog.cellphonedetectives.com 2 weeks ago
- RT @GoToMeeting: What do #bigdata and #mobile mean for your business? Big wins, if you’re prepared ► sqz.co/g2B4EeL via @Celldet #FutureofWork 3 weeks ago