Today’s podcast was with Robert Dare a forensic examiner working in the corporate environment. We talk about his views on mobile devices in the ediscovery world, his usage of AccessData’s Mobile Phone Examiner Plus (MPE+) and the Access Data Users Conference.
Subscribe to Podcast
- For all you @Apple #fans & who asked for my book for quick searching. It’s available on iTunes! ow.ly/eb4W306ILSO 1 year ago
- Thank you CiFi2016 for letting me rant on the importance of #app #data & #mobileforensics #DFIR @oxygenforensic https://t.co/GLsk8NfnR2 1 year ago
- RT @ForensicFocus: Oxygen Forensic® Detective extracts data from the most popular dating app! ow.ly/dWAJ306rNf9 /via @oxygenforensic 1 year ago
- RT @MobileDeviceESI: The feeling after finally getting your hands on a great #mobileforensic tool is #priceless @oxygenforensic https://t.co/xVpYeR4E1b 1 year ago
- PlentyOfFish has been used in several violent crimes. ow.ly/UcWm306qe01 Make sure u have @oxygenforensic #mobile #forensic #solutions 1 year ago