Today on the Mobile Forensic Examiner I spoke with Glenn Baard the CTO for PATC. They not only train on mobile forensics but also still work forensic cases for many LE agencies that either do not have the tools, or experience. Glenn has some great experiences under his belt so take a listen as we discuss mobile forensic trends, software, MPE+ and the new nFIELD.
Subscribe to Podcast
- For all you @Apple #fans & who asked for my book for quick searching. It’s available on iTunes! ow.ly/eb4W306ILSO 12 months ago
- Thank you CiFi2016 for letting me rant on the importance of #app #data & #mobileforensics #DFIR @oxygenforensic https://t.co/GLsk8NfnR2 12 months ago
- RT @ForensicFocus: Oxygen Forensic® Detective extracts data from the most popular dating app! ow.ly/dWAJ306rNf9 /via @oxygenforensic 12 months ago
- RT @MobileDeviceESI: The feeling after finally getting your hands on a great #mobileforensic tool is #priceless @oxygenforensic https://t.co/xVpYeR4E1b 12 months ago
- PlentyOfFish has been used in several violent crimes. ow.ly/UcWm306qe01 Make sure u have @oxygenforensic #mobile #forensic #solutions 12 months ago