The Mobile Forensic Examiner welcomed James Howe to the show. James is a forensic examiner in Columbus and says digital evidence from mobile devices is used in just about every case. Furthermore, he says smart devices account for 90% of his investigations and having tools that conform to the many different situations is critical. Listen to how James uses tools to get the job done and uncover some great digital gold.
Subscribe to Podcast
- For all you @Apple #fans & who asked for my book for quick searching. It’s available on iTunes! ow.ly/eb4W306ILSO 1 year ago
- Thank you CiFi2016 for letting me rant on the importance of #app #data & #mobileforensics #DFIR @oxygenforensic https://t.co/GLsk8NfnR2 1 year ago
- RT @ForensicFocus: Oxygen Forensic® Detective extracts data from the most popular dating app! ow.ly/dWAJ306rNf9 /via @oxygenforensic 1 year ago
- RT @MobileDeviceESI: The feeling after finally getting your hands on a great #mobileforensic tool is #priceless @oxygenforensic https://t.co/xVpYeR4E1b 1 year ago
- PlentyOfFish has been used in several violent crimes. ow.ly/UcWm306qe01 Make sure u have @oxygenforensic #mobile #forensic #solutions 1 year ago